Choosing a storage facility is an important decision, as it can impact the security and safety of your belongings.
Here are some facts to consider when choosing the storage facility that is right for you:
- Location: Consider the location of the storage facility and how convenient it will be for you to access your belongings. If you plan to visit the facility frequently, you may want to choose a location that is close to your home or workplace.
- Security: Look for a storage facility that has good security features, such as surveillance cameras, gated access, and on-site security personnel. This can help protect your belongings from theft and vandalism.
- Climate control: If you plan to store items that are sensitive to temperature and humidity, such as electronics, antiques, or artwork, consider choosing a storage facility with climate-controlled units. This can help protect your belongings from damage due to extreme temperatures and moisture.
- Size and type of units: Consider the size and type of units that the storage facility offers, and whether they are suitable for your storage needs. Some facilities offer a variety of unit sizes, while others may specialize in certain types of storage, such as vehicle or boat storage.
- Price: Compare prices between different storage facilities and consider how the cost fits into your budget. Keep in mind that the cheapest option may not always be the best in terms of security and quality.
- Customer service: Look for a storage facility with friendly and helpful staff who are available to answer your questions and assist you as needed.
We Have 9 Facilities Statewide! Let Us Help You Get Into The Facility That Suits You Best!