Key Lease Terms:
- Moving Out – we require a WRITTEN 30-day notice to vacate by the 1st of the month. All rentals end on the last day of the month at Noon. Notices by email are preferred. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your NAME, LOCATION, UNIT # and MOVE OUT DATE (last day of a month). If you are physically out of your unit before the last day of the month, let us know and we will try to re-rent your unit and save you some money.
- Late Fees – Rent is due on the 1st of the month. Late fee charges can be up to $20 or 20% of your monthly rent (whichever is higher). Late fees are assessed on the 7th and 15th of the month (half on each day).
- Overlock Removal – It can take up to 14 days to remove an overlock. Avoid this hassle by paying your rent on time.
- Insurance – You are required to maintain insurance on your personal property. We do not insure your belongings.
- Use of Space – Storage units and parking spaces are for STORAGE ONLY. They are not workshops or maintenance depots. Vehicle maintenance, tire and fluid changing, etc… are prohibited. Rummage / garage sales are also prohibited.
24 / 7 / 365
SAFE & SECURE
Clean, well maintained storage facilities with 24/7 access servicing:
Iowa County: Arena, Wyoming, Clyde, Dodgeville, Ridgeway
Milwaukee County: South Milwaukee, Oak Creek and Cudahy
Milwaukee’s North Shore: Bayside, Brown Deer, Fox Point, Glendale, River Hills, and Whitefish Bay
Ozaukee County: Cedarburg, Grafton, Mequon and Thiensville
Richland County: Lone Rock, Richland Center
Sauk County: Spring Green, Plain, Sauk City, Reedsburg, Troy, Bear Creek, Franklin
Shawano County: Bonduel, Cecil, Keshena and Shawano
Washington County: Hartford, Jackson, Slinger and West Bend
Waukesha County: Menomonee Falls, Butler
Big or small, we can handle any storing need.
For more info and driving directions call (262) 236-0612.