Attention Customers using our online portal for payments…
Our system administrator has changed a few things in respect to making payments online.
- Please use Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge or if you have an Apple device please use Safari with the cookies turned on. Internet Explorer will NOT work.
- If you are creating an account for the first time, click on the blue wording at the bottom of the log in screen that says ‘Forgot your password? / Existing tenant but do not have a login? Click here’.
- Then put your email address in as we have it in your account.
- You will get a message that states you will get an email with a link to create your password. It may take up to 15 minutes.
- If you want to get in right away, call our office at 262-236-0612, we can get you a temporary password and get you in right away.
- You may change your password once you have logged in at the top left of the page.
There is quite a bit you can do online once you have an account. You can change your contact information, give notice to vacate, pay your bill and set up or remove your autopay.