**Mequon Storage Facility Spotlight**
Seasonal self-storage is a common thing, here are some of the items and tips for Fall & Winter storage!
We have some customers that even return just for Winter Storage year after year!
Storing certain items during the fall and winter can help you stay organized, protect your belongings, and make the most of the seasonal changes. Here’s a list of items you might consider storing during these colder months:
- Summer Clothing: Pack away lightweight and summery clothes like tank tops, shorts, and swimsuits. Opt for airtight containers or vacuum-sealed bags to keep them fresh and free from dust.
- Beach Gear: Store beach towels, umbrellas, sand toys, and other beach accessories until the warmer months return.
- Patio Furniture: If you have outdoor furniture, it’s best to store it during fall and winter to protect it from harsh weather conditions. Clean the furniture thoroughly before storing it.
- Gardening Tools: Once gardening season is over, clean and store your gardening tools and equipment in a dry place to prevent rust and damage.
- Air Conditioners and Fans: As temperatures drop, you won’t need air conditioners and fans, so store them until the next warm season.
- Inflatable Pool Toys: Deflate and store inflatable pool toys in a safe and dry place to keep them in good condition for next summer.
- Hiking and Camping Gear: If you enjoy outdoor activities like hiking and camping during the warmer months, store your gear properly during fall and winter to prolong its lifespan.
- Bicycles: If you don’t plan on cycling during the colder months, consider storing your bikes in a covered and secure area.
- Seasonal Decorations: Store your summer and outdoor decorations neatly to make way for fall and winter decorations.
Have fun fulfilling all your storage needs.
Call us to claim your seasonal unit today!