Storage units can be a great solution for college students who need to store their belongings during the summer break or when studying abroad. Here are some tips for using a storage unit for college:
- Choose a secure storage facility: Look for a storage facility with good security features such as surveillance cameras, access control systems, and on-site management to help protect your belongings.
- Find a convenient location: Choose a storage facility that is close to your college or university to make it easy to transport your belongings to and from the unit.
- Size of the unit: Consider the amount of items you need to store and choose a storage unit that can accommodate your belongings.
- Climate control: If you’re storing items that are sensitive to extreme temperatures or humidity, consider renting a climate-controlled storage unit.
- Packing supplies: Make sure you have the necessary packing supplies such as boxes, tape, and bubble wrap to protect your belongings while they’re in storage.
- Labeling: Label your boxes and containers clearly to make it easy to find specific items when you need them.
- Insurance: Consider purchasing insurance to protect your belongings in case of theft, damage, or other unexpected events.
With the school year coming to an end, this is the perfect time to store your items that way you don’t have to tote them around. This will have them readily available when you are set to return to school next semester!
Call Us Today: (262) 236-0612