There are a plethora of reasons why people opt for a storage unit. These five reasons are the reasons we hear the most!
- To keep summer toys nice and warm during the cold Wisconsin months
- We see cars, boats, jet-skis, all sorts of summer toys come through our storage doors during our winter months. Stay tuned for our specials next winter on storage for all your summer toys!
- To relieve some of the moving stress
- Moving is stressful on everyone, especially if you need to a temporary place before your permanent place is finished. Having a storage unit gives you a safe place for your items while you figure out all the rest.
- To empty out a dorm room for the summer or declutter your home
- Whether you’re going home for the summer or just need some more space at home, a storage unit is the perfect space for your items
- To store a loved one’s belongings who has passed
- Unfortunately loved ones don’t always pass away with pre warning and often times we are left with items and no place to put them. A storage unit will give you the flexibility to store items without a deadline of when the items need to be out.
- To keep business inventory
- Sometimes businesses just do not have the space for old files or back stock. With our climate controlled units you will have a clean, safe, spot for your items and it is more affordable than renting a bigger space!