Keeping your belongings protected:
• Place belongings on plastic or pallets to raise items from the floor
• Leave air space around the perimeter of items to aid ventilation
• Use mattress and furniture dust covers/bags
• Leave a walkway to the rear of your unit for easy access
• Make an inventory and/or take pictures of your stored items
• Confirm and/or PURCHASE INSURANCE for your stored belongings
• Tuck fabric softener strips around items such as sofas,etc. It is a natural rodent deterrent.
• Use an open bag of charcoal (plain charcoal, NOT infused with a lighter aid) as a natural dehumidifier
• Do NOT use deterrents that actually ATTRACT pests or rodents – you will only be inviting them into everyone’s unit
HOW BIG OF A STORAGE UNIT DO YOU NEED?
24 / 7 / 365
You can move in today! We’ve got plenty of space and are ready and will to assist all year long. We will find the space that is right for you!
SAFE & SECURE
All of our facilities have night lighting, and most have security cameras, gates, and fences.
Our storage specialists are available to answer questions, process payments and even provide helpful storing tips.
Clean, well maintained storage facilities with 24/7 access servicing:
Iowa County: Arena, Wyoming, Clyde, Dodgeville, Ridgeway
Milwaukee County: South Milwaukee, Oak Creek and Cudahy
Milwaukee’s North Shore: Bayside, Brown Deer, Fox Point, Glendale, River Hills, and Whitefish Bay
Ozaukee County: Cedarburg, Grafton, Mequon and Thiensville
Richland County: Lone Rock, Richland Center
Sauk County: Spring Green, Plain, Sauk City, Reedsburg, Troy, Bear Creek, Franklin
Shawano County: Bonduel, Cecil, Keshena and Shawano
Washington County: Hartford, Jackson, Slinger and West Bend
Waukesha County: Menomonee Falls, Butler
Big or small, we can handle any storing need.
For more info and driving directions call (262) 236-0612.